Did you miss an Open Forum? Find recordings below
- October 3, 2022 - Updates and informaiton on MFMA Member Benefits, Board of Directors Recruitment, MFMA Annual Conference
- Sept. 12, 2022 - Guests Robbi Mixon and Meghan Geary of the Alaska Farmers Market discuss their work and success despite challenges. Updates for Minnesota also discussed include THC edibles, Food Sampling, CFL, Dogs at Market, and more.
July 11, 2022 - Guest: Lillian Otieno, Emerging Farmer Outreach and Engagement Coordinator – Commissioners Office, at the Minnesota Department of Agriculture with an update on MN’s emerging farmers
- June 6, 2022 - Guests Stu Lourey, Maveve Mallozzi-Kelly, MFMA, and Kim Guenther MFMA. "Drought relief, MN Farmers' Market Map, National Farmers' Market Week."
- May 2, 2022 - Guest Maeve Mallozzi-Kelly, MFMA. "FM360 is coming to your market!"
- April 4, 2022 - Guest: Sarah Goldman, LSP. "Legislative issues currently on the table."
- March 7th, 2022 - Guest: Robin Trott, Extension Educator, Douglas County. “Marketing Strategies for New and Experienced Growers”
- Feb. 7th, 2022 - Guest Colleen Donovan, Washington State Farmers Market Association Executive Director discusses their $2.1 Million in state funding for markets.
- Jan. 3rd, 2022 - Guest Stu Lourey, Government Relations Director, Minnesota Farmers Union "2022 Minnesota Legislative Session Preview"