MFMA Membership - New Member Registration
Market Membership Qualifications
- Be a community farmers’ market (with a physical location in Minnesota) that represents three or more growers.
- Be an established market with: by-laws and dues structure.
- Sell a majority of Minnesota grown agricultural products.
Vendor Membership Qualifications
- Sell a majority of Minnesota grown agricultural products and/or products crafted within Minnesota.
- Adhere to merchant ordinances and to all food safety regulations and recommended guidelines.
- Participate at one or more farmers’ market locations within Minnesota.
MFMA Membership Dues
Annual MFMA Membership Fee (Farmers' Market or Vendor): $70
Membership is applicable for calendar year indicated on membership form.
Refunds are not available upon cancellation once a membership has been processed.